หน้าแรก > สินค้า > ระบบอื่นๆ / Security System > inBIO Board
ZKTeco inBIO 160 / ZKTeco inBIO 260 / ZKTeco inBIO 460
IP-based Biometric Door Access Control Panel
WiFi module (external) optional
TCP/IP and RS-485 communication
Aux RS485 for fingerprint reader
Wiegand interface for RFID reader
Built-in auxiliary input and output
- Wiring Diagram
InBio carries out the matching of fingerprints on the panel, itself. The FR Series of readers transmit fingerprint templates to InBio via RS-485 for fast and accurate matching with templates stored in a data-base. InBio controllers install easily on your network and support both TCP/IP and RS-485 communication. Auto-discovery tool allows setting and modification of network parameters directly and easily.
InBio controller firmware can be upgraded in the field. InBio panels stores up to 3,000 fingerprint templates, 30,000 card users, and up to 100,000 events/transactions. InBio is backed up in real-time to an on-board SD card. Data is preserved if power is lost. InBio continues to operate if network connection is interrupted. Along with relay contacts for controlling door locks, easily programmable auxiliary relays can be used for additional control and interface to lights, alarms, annunciators, intrusion detection panels, or even extra locking devices or gate controllers.
InBio controllers come in three sizes to suit project needs and reduce the cost of unused capacity. 1-door, 2-door, and 4-door models can be mixed and matched in an optimized system architecture. Anti-Passback, First-Card Opening, Multi-Card Opening, Duress Password Entry, and Auxiliary Input/Output Linkages are built into the InBio controller’s firmware.
Be sure to inquire about ZKAccess options which can further reduce your InBio installation time and labor, including:
1) Power over Ethernet (12V 2A)
2) InBridge Server (Single-purpose management appliance with pre-loaded software)
3) Wireless Bridge (up to 300-foot range)
Free SDK is available for integrators and OEM’s to integrate the InBio controllers with their existing security or personnel management applications. Upon request, ZK can also customize InBio firmware to meet any custom requirements.
- Over-current protection, over-voltage protection, and reversal protection for the power supply and all of the input and output terminals
- Reliable network system of controllers using either TCP/IP or RS-485 Serial communication
- Supports different Wiegand formats, and connects to ZK readers as well as HID, Mifare, and generic ID card readers
- Connects with a variety of electric locks, sensors, exit buttons, alarm devices, and indicators.
- Can be integrated with other security systems such as CCTV, Intrusion Detection, Fire Alarm Release, and elevastor Control for total security system. Directly compatible with ZK’s biometric reader controllers.
- Easy-to-use and intuitive programming with ZKAccess Software
- System management by browser from client PC’s. No need to install software on each client
- Programming of special logic between doors is set up with simple pull down menus. No special scripts or code is required.
- Management software allows indication of real-time door status and remote commanding of door open/close state. Alarm conditions such as forced open and extended open alarms are reported
- Advanced access control capabilities are built into the hardware, including anti-passback, Dual and multi-Card Authentication, and Duress Mode.
Capacity Card Users 30,000
Fingerprint Users 3,000
Event Buffer 100,000 transactions
RAM RAM 32M
Reader Port Qty. 2 26/34bit Wiegand Qty. 2 8bit burst for PIN
Output Port Qty. 1 1 Aux FORM-C relay output-SPDT 2A@30V AC
Qty. 1 1 FORM-C relay output-SPDT 5A@36V DC or 8A@30V AC
LED Indicator communication, power, status and prox card
Environment Operating Temperature 32-113 F (0-45 C) Operating Humidity 20% to 80%
Packaging Dimensions 9 1/4″ x 7 3/4″ x 3″ Weight 7.8 lbs (3.55 kgs.)
CPU 32bit 400MHz CPU
Communication Communication RS485 Communication TCP/IP
Input Port Qty. 1 Auxillary Input Qty. 1 Door Sensor Qty. 1 Request to Enter
Baud Rate RS485 9600-38400 baud
Power Supply 9.6V-14.4V DC, 1.5A